While everyone is currently learning the latest dance trend, we want you to be thinking about how you can use the platform as a marketing tool for clients – so their brands effectively reach its over 17 million users in the UK.
You won’t be on your own though. You’ll get the full support of our tidy PR & Social team and the opportunity to complete a Level 3 apprenticeship in Social Media for Business with ACT Training that’ll give you some real-world experience while you gain all the skills needed to develop a career in social media.
So, what will you be up to?
- Creating TikTok content both for the agency’s profile – and to support new and existing client campaigns
- Building on client briefs from a TikTok perspective; thinking about the type of content needed to target and attract their specific customers
- Juggling multiple client briefs, delivering quality organic and paid TikTok content across a number of accounts for a variety of clients from different sectors
- Presenting your ideas to clients, explaining how your content aligns with their brief and needs
- Working closely with the PR and Social department, bringing reactive ideas to the team to support existing client campaigns
- Working independently but understanding you can approach the wider PR and Social team for support, finessing ideas alongside them
- Collating TikTok data and feeding into monthly reports and evaluations to support campaign analysis, seeing what gains traction to continually improve content
- Sourcing influencers to collaborate with, as and when the opportunities arise
- Keeping up with the latest TikTok trends, sharing these with the wider PR and Social team and importantly, utilising them to clients’ advantage
- Attending ACT Training workshop learning sessions, in line with your modules, where you will be working towards your Level 3 apprenticeship
- Attend regular assessor meetings with your ACT Training Assessor
- Complete and submit all elements of work related to your modules and work set by your ACT Training assessor making sure it’s on time and to a high standard
What you can expect in return:
- Want to be in the office bouncing ideas off others? Or perhaps you need a quiet day to get your head down at home? You’ll get a blended and creative working environment, giving you flexibility of how and where you work
- On top of where you work, you’ll have flexibility in your start and finish times, only Dolly Parton works 9-5 here
- We are all about working hard and playing hard, an office bar is ready to greet you for Friyay’s and team shenanigans (Covid regulations permitting)
- Up to 30 days holiday to switch off, relax and recharge, as well as the usual bank holidays
- Health insurance with physical and mental wellbeing coverage, we want to make sure you’re the best you can be
- Experience of creating quality TikTok content that gains traction in followers, views and engagement
- Ability and innovation to create engaging content
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to juggle multiple accounts at once
- Engaging presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate your ideas to others
We like to see your creative side here at S3, so instead of a straightforward CV, send us a short video (up to 2 mins) of your own created TikTok content highlights. Don’t forget to link your social channel too.
** Please note that once we have received sufficient applications for this position, the job advert will close, so please do get your application in early **